Saturday, July 21, 2012

Going in Nature- taking a break from daily routine

"In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks"~ John Muir


The picture taken above is from one of my camping trip at Cheaha State park, Alabama in February, 2012. 

I started going on outdoor adventure trips for climbing, caving, hiking, trailing last year and it has been a great experience for me until now. Every time I go in Nature I come back with a new experience.

One thing I have personally observed that whenever I come back from a trip I feel fresh and rejuvenated and ready to take on new challenges in life.

So I recommend you all to go out more in Nature whether its a small walk, sitting in garden, listening to birds, watching a sunrise or sunset.

I hope you enjoy reading my post and please leave your comments.

Many thanks,

Monil

2 comments:

  1. wow amazing experience brother....such breaks are a must....all the best for your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you brother for your comment and wishes on my blog.

      Delete